Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Under the Sea Tiddly Inks Challenge

Gooooood morning!! So I have a little news to share today - I am a Tiddly Inker!  
Yup, I am delighted to say that I made the Tiddly Ink design team and today is our first challenge - UNDER THE SEA!

("♪♫♪♫Who lives in a pineapple under the sea - SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" ♪♫♪♫)
You're welcome, lol. 

My card features one of the cutest little mermaids from Amy and Her Mini Mermaid Friends


Coloured with Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair - RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25
Outfit - YR12, YR15, YR18. YG21, YG23, YG25


Other products used
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Kaisercraft Sandy Toes collection
Fishing Net
Stamps from G45 papers
Shells
Metal Charm/Twine

Pop over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to see all the other inspiration from the Design Team, and share your own creation. 

Thanks for dropping by today
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I love how you coloured the mermaid! Brilliant idea with the rope netting and shells! Makes for a truly unique card!!

JanR said...

So sweet! Loving that rope background!