Pages

Sunday 4 November 2007

Yesterday's Crop

It was fantastic!! I didn't get a whole lot of work (can you call it WORK really?) done, but I did get a tag book well on it's way. I hope to get it finished soon, so no pics just yet. I met some more of the Craft Supplies ladies, which is always a good thing :) As usual they were a delight to be around and we had a lot of fun.

There were two craft stands there, and yes, I was weak, LOL! Along with all the other stuff, I got the cutest lime green Doodlebug craft knife...

......and here it is!! How cute is this?????!!!

We were treated to some exquisite homebaked goodies.... brownies and a cookie & choc cake! Delicious, but no doubt my hips won't thank me for it!!!

All in all I had a great time, and we hope to have another crop next month. I travel to Dublin, for our usual monthly crop, next week. Can't wait for that.....

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Cute cute craft knife. Add that to my list of things to buy!

Sheila said...

Love the knife, how cute!