Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2008

What I've been up to....

Not a lot really ;)

I did get another Tag Accordian Book done, and more of my paper bag album, but mostly I've been cooking, cleaning and generally being wife and mom. Throw in this horrible congestion I've got and you'll understand why I'm not a happy bunny lately. However my congestion will clear up, my hubby's schedule will get better and I'll soon be back to myself.... still trying to find time to craft!

There is just a little tweaking needed on my Tag Book and then I will post pics.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

No one seems to understand our need to not be wife andmom and get to play in our craft stuff. Oh to be a kid again!

Hope you are feeling better and your DH gets to stay home for a few days and not be making you clean.