Pages

Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter!

Here is a little easter basket I made from a complimentary template I got HERE. Personally I'd stick tons more blossoms and ribbons on it but I didn't get the time, plus it's 3.31pm here now so not much point in worrying about it. Easter Sunday is nearly over. (insert eyerolling emoticon!!)

UPDATE on the basket..... it was given to Nanny (my mom) this evening by my little man. He thought she should have it. I'm happy to say that she loved it, and sees it as something to be placed in her display cabinet! Can you tell we've never had a paper crafter in the family before?? LOL!!

7 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Great basket! Happy Easter for you too!

DeeDee said...

Happy Easter! Love the basket. I would go ribbon crazy on it too. :)

Brook said...

I love you little basket! Simpy FABOO!

Sherri said...

This is a really cute little basket. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Kelly said...

Great Basket, that is really cute! To follow my IM the other day, my internet connection is $%^&* Anyway, I will check my email at the office later, if you get this...you can email me??? Ok, so I want to make (or get from you hee hee) a baby acordian tag book/card thingy...we are having a double baby shower for two women in our church and I wanted 2 of these things (in neutral colours as they don't know boy or girl) that all the ladies could sign on their own little page...does that makes sense? I don't mind making it, just don't know how :( I can talk to you about it on Sunday...See ye soon!!!

Mandy said...

Me likey likey!!! Erm, were is my easter basket?????????? Well???? LOL!!!!
It turned out fab hun!!!!

Unknown said...

too cutie patootie!! fab job! glad your mom appreciates it!!