Pages

Monday 3 March 2008

Some pictures.....

This is the little pink book I did at Becky's 'make & take' I love it!!!

The 'make & take ' AnnaMarie did with us , using her bind it all. Not sure what I'll do with the book yet....This is the the layout I did in Ambers Cloass. A love inspired layout using Fancy Pants Crush papers.

I have 3 more projects that are not ready enough to post pictures of.
1) A gorgeous chipboard and transparency book complemented by Deja View Timelss Papers.
2) A DLO using acetates and K & Co. papers and embellishments.
3) A keepsake box tiled with painted paperclay tiles and a 22 page book bound with bamboo and thread.

I hope to get all 3 finished by the end of the week....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Cailin!! great to see your work from Crafteire!! glad you posted the picture of the little book you did of Beckie's as she kindly gave me the kit, so i have to make it up :) your fancy pants layout is beeeeeautiful :) xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Cailin, there is an award for you on my blog :) x

Sheila said...

Ooo, I like the little book and well, you know me, I like it all. lol

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh so cute!!!! Love this....