Pages

Saturday 17 May 2008

A million and one!

That's how many 1/2 finished projects I've got.... OK, so maybe that's an exaggeration but I've got 1/2 my swap cards done, 1/2 my ATC's done, two albums 1/2 done.. and a class layout 1/2 done! oh, I've even got 7 bday cards 1/2 done :(

I need to make time to sit and finish them all off, starting with the DLO for tomorrows class. Again, the nerves are setting in.... wish me luck, will ya?! I'm really looking forward to the crop tomorrow :) A whole afternoon away, with no kiddos!!! woooo hoooo!! Maybe I should use all those lovely hours to complete some of my 1/2 finished projects ;)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Have a lovely day at your crop. I am glad the response has been so positive. Can't wait to see the end results of all the projects. Your work continues to inspire.