Pages

Friday 5 September 2008

The one that drove me nuts!!!

As much as I loved these papers, and as much as I love doing mini albums.. THIS one was challenging to say the least. 20 pages to decorate!!! That's 20 layouts, in one book .. next time I get one of these books I'll be making 2 out of it!! I started this one a while ago, ran out of ideas and paper.. ordered more papers but the ideas went on a hike up the Slieve Bloom mountains!! Then finally, and believe me no one was more shocked than I, I needed to finish it. The will to finish it was there and I jumped at it. So here are some pages from the one that almost sent me over the edge of reason...



There are waaaaaaaaay too many pics to show! I am happy with how the album turned out and I still LOVE these papers :)

In between (and avoiding) this album I've also made a few others. Mostly paperbag albums. Pics at a later date though :)

Right now I'm working on an album just for me!! It's something I've been wanting to do for ages but never found the right time, and I always feared I'd mess it up :) You only get one shot with papers that are no longer in stock anywhere!! Wish me luck that I'll be happy with it :S

3 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

I love it - you have great patience!!

Mandy said...

Just gorgeous!! So lovely to see it done and in all its glory!

Ann said...

Oh, this is SO cute! Love the colors and papers. :D