Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Stamp Something / Basic Grey

I made this card from the sketch challenge over on Stamp Something.

".....So we thought one of Emily's sketches would be a perfect way to honor her this week:) Feel free to use this sketch or any of the sketches Emily has designed in the past to create your entry."


I am also putting this card in as my entry on Basic Grey Challenges which was "Doodling"

"This week we would love to see some doodling on your creations, this can be any type of doodling you can think of so let your imaginations run wild :), but please remember to use at least 1 item from BasicGrey somewhere on your creations :)
"

I used BG Two Scoops :) This will be the last BG challenge for a while as they are closing the blog down to completely update and re-vamp it. I'm gonna miss my Saturday morning challenge!! :(

Card ingredients:
BG 2Scoops papers
Whiff of Joy image from the new Summer collection
Distress inks
Nestabilities Ribbon Tags
Ribbon from Raspberry Ribbons kit.
Prima blossoms & Papermania brads.

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card totally amazing , I love the colours, so sweet
Hugs Susie xx

Nilla said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colour combo! Hugs Nilla

Heather said...

Hi Sandie, this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers you've chosen and that is one beautifully coloured image. Glad you could join us at BG, looking for ward to the new blog opening.
hugs Heather xx

DeeDee said...

I really like the colors on this one, and nice stitching. :D