Pages

Monday 18 May 2009

Whiff of Joy - Summer Kit


Finally, my WOJ Summer Kit arrived today!! I must have looked so sad with my face pressed up against the window waiting for postie!! I love every single stamp but the one I used today has such a serene, sweet look that I just had to ink her.


Card ingredients:

Papers: BG Two Scoops
Image: WOJ Summer Kit
Flowers: Prima Winter white - distressed with ink
Distress ink for colouring the image and distressing the background.
Ribbon: Raspberry Ribbons Kit

7 comments:

Camilla said...

Ohhh wow!! It is really beautiful!! Sove the soft touch you are giving the card!
Hugs, Camilla.

DeeDee said...

Beautiful colors, and what a sweet stamp. I agree the softness is nice.

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, so soft tones! I am waiting for the stamps, long way to Malaysia:-) they are stunning! hugs Nilla

Unknown said...

Awe.... wonderful card! Love the soft colors and that image is just so delight!
Great design too!

hugs,
Jorunn

Kristen H said...

Cute card, love the paper you used! The layout is great as well. Sweet image!

surgical girl said...

thats a great stamp and the layering and matting you did on the card works great with the layered clothing she's wearing

Mina said...

such a soft beautiful card Sandie...love the colours you have used xxx