Pages

Sunday 12 July 2009

Loves me... loves me not..


This is my entry for the Just Magnolia Challenge this week, which was a sketch by Mina:



I used another Tilda from the gorgeous new Lazy Days of Summer kit. The sentiment is also part of the kit. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and cut her out, then I stamped the fence on the background oval and distressed the background with Tattered Rose. Then I adhered Tilda onto the fence. (I already had the image coloured and cut out when I decided on using the fence, or I would have masked her onto it instead). The flowers are a mix from my own stash, the ribbon from Raspberry Ribbons and the brads are Papermania. The papers are BG Lemonade, I really love these papers!!

The light here today is truly awful and no matter how many different places I've taken a photo of this card in I just can't capture the true colours of either the papers or my image. Don't ya just hate that!!?? lol.

10 comments:

Juls said...

such a cute card, love the red dotty paper, and those flowers are just Lush. another great card!

deifen said...

Brilliant card Sandie- love your choice of colours ,papers and embellies and Tilda looks lovely-still waiting on mine-grrrrrr!

Tab said...

Fabulous card, just love this sweet image! The colours you have used are divine too!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a great image and fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a gorgues card ,love the colours and the sentiment detail ,brilliant
hugs Dawnxxx

Rach said...

This is a beautiful card so pretty and beautifully coloured. hug srachxx

Anonymous said...

hi sandie!
adorable card - great coloring and love those flowers!

Galina Varese said...

Most beautiful card! Flowers complement the image perfectly.

PinksyDoodles said...

Stunning card Sandie. I love your colouring and the DP you have used is yummy.
Clare x

Dee2 said...

Sorry the pic wouldn't pic the colors up right. I like the colors that are showing. :)