Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

Simon Says 24hr Challenge - Crafty Angels DT

I have 2 cards to share today. First is a special challenge on Simon Says Stamp. To celebrate World Cardmaking Day there is a very special challenge that will last until 9am Monday (CET). 



"We are dedicating this challenge to Paige a 13 year old girl who was badly injured in an accident recently. We are asking you to make a card for Paige /Girly card for a sick child"




I used super sweet Sprinkles on Cloud stamp by Pink Gem I thought it was just perfect for a girly card. The ticket sentiment is a stamp by Hero Arts, I just love them!! I used copic markers to colour my image and distress inks to shade the papers.

Ingredients:
Image: Sprinkles on Cloud
Papers: MME Laundry Line
Distress inks, copic markers, stickles. 
Flowers: Prima
Adhesive pearls, American Craft ribbon. 





The second card is my DT project for the Crafty Angels Challenge Blog. The challenge this week is set by Kate and she asked to see Distressing.



I used MME Laundry Line (again, lol) and distressed the edges with a Heidi Swapp edge distresser. Then I applied tea dye distress ink.

I chose to use Flutter Anya as I think she's just about the cutest butterfly ever!! lol.. I coloured her using copic markers and again used the Hero Arts ticket sentiments. I am just loving the little pearl strips and have been adding them to just about every card I make lately, haha!! There are so many colours to choose from.

Ingredients:
Image: Flutter Anya - The Greeting Farm
Papers: MME Laundry Line
Distress inks, copic markers
Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser
Button, flower & ribbon from my stash. 

Whiff of Joy Winter Kit!!... don't forget that the WOJ winter kit is now available to pre-order but only until October 23rd! You do not want to miss out!!

9 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Your Flutter Anya is gorgeous!

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear what stunning cards these are both so sweet and brill colours, I just adore Paiges card
Hugs Jacqui x

Nilla said...

Two adorable cards, Sandie!! So sweet and soft colors and images! Hugs Nilla

DeeDee said...

Both totally adorable! Love how shimmery Anya's card is.

Lorraine A said...

Oh these cards are both beautiful :-) I love the images and the papers you used ,,, lovely :-)

I am sure Paige will love the card you made for her :-)
Thanks for joining the special Simon Says Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Kate said...

Aww those cards are gorgeous. Thanks for doing such a gorgeous card for my challenge! xx

Jeanette said...

Both cards are so sweet and lovely. Love the cute images and your coloring is awesome!
Hugs Jeanette

Di's Dooodles said...

Sandie, I am just trying to catch up on all my blogs and all your posts after my rotten cold - all your work is as fantastic as always and always an inspiration!!

Tab said...

Gorgeous cards hun, love the sweet images and all the embellishments are perfect!
Hugs Tab xxx