Pages

Monday 23 November 2009

Weekend makes..

Good afternoon and happy Monday :) Today I have a few cards to show. Another long post filled with pictures so I'll keep the descriptions short :)

Firstly I want to show you two cards that I made with two of the new stamps released today by Pez-A-Doodle Designs. Along with these there are 2 more nestie frames with a Christmas/Winter theme.

This one I made using Christmas Portico. I stamped the image with Aged Mahogany distress ink and shaded the background with Old Paper. I then edged the image with Vintage Photo. I thought this Studio G sentiment stamp was just perfect with the image.



For second card I used Christmas Fireplace. I used the same inks on both cards and again, the sentiment on this one is a Studio G.



The very lovely Cheryl has also been working the new release stamps so do pop over to her blog to see what she's been up to.
**-**-**-


This card is my DT project for Crafty Angels which was a fabby sketch by Caz, and also my entry for some challenges....
  • Magnolia Down Under ask for a Christmas Decoration or Card. 
  • Allsorts Challenge  want your project based on a Christmas carol or a song title....! (mine is Deck the Halls ['tis the season to be jolly] )
  • Crafty Creations want to see metal finishes (my metal snowflake)




I used Magnolia's Santas Little Helper Tilda and coloured her with copic markers. I then added Polar White flowersoft to the trim of her hat. My sentiment is, again, a Studio G and the Papers are MME.


**-**-**



Finally, this card is one I made for Friday Sketchers, Cute Card Thursday (Teen Terrors) and Anyone For Anya (Make a Fake)... I added fake stitching around the image.

The image I used is from the My Guy Ian Collection from The Greeting Farm and coloured it using copic markers. The papers are from GCD Studio's Planes & Trains. I used the MS Checkerboard punch on my border and the buttons & twine are from my stash.

 

Apologies for such a long post.... ;)

Have a great day!


17 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Just catching up with all my blogs and your work is as wonderful as always Sandie :)

brenda said...

Hello Sandie

Wow, you have been busy and lots of Christmas makes.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Marina said...

Wow! You're a very busy girl ;O).
All cards are soooo beautiful.

Hugs,
Marina

Deirdre said...

Wow... Sandie, you have been busy!
Fab cards.

DeeDee said...

Love those top two cards. Stunning stamps, fabulously done in red.

Alison said...

Teen cards are so hard but this is great! Love that Ian image and the papers are perfect.

Sue said...

Love, Love, Love, all those blues in your Tilda as Santa's helper card. Wonderful coloring and embellishments too. Thanks for joining the fun at MDUC. Hope to see you back for the next one.

Norma said...

Wow, all three cards are gorgeous, but must admit the Tilda one is my favorite--being a Tilda addict and all..LOL. Love that you've done the card in one of my favorite colour combo of blue and brown. Fabulously coloured. Love it.
Thanks for playing and joining us at MDUC.
Hugs.
Norma

Heather said...

Hi Sandie - you've had a productive weekend - fab cards, love the sentiment on the first one - perfect. The colours, papers and your colouring of Tilda is fantastic and your details stunning. Ian makes a fantastic 'boy' card with those fab papers and great details.
hugs Heather xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great boycard, love the papers and the way you arranged the buttons.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our metal challenge! So cute! Cheers Claire x

Kit said...

Fantastic cards...love the My Guy Ian card, this weeks AFA? challenge is great love your faux stitching

Debbie Pamment said...

These are all gorgeous - love your colouring and layouts!!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC.
xXx

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun you have been bust creating these little masterpieces each one is beautful in its own right, but you know me Tilda just stole my heart
Hugs Jacqui x

stephanne said...

Those Pez-a-doodle stamps look stunning stamped in that colour, very nice!!! You've been busy!! Lovin' your Maggie Christmas card, a lovely colour combo and lovin' that lace you've used across the card. Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC, I hope we'll see you back next time around!!
Stephanne

Jules said...

Hi Sandie

How gorgeous are these creations!!! They are just brilliant.

I love your eye for colour and your great colouring technique.

Don't apologise for a long post - it was a brilliant post.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow you have been busy, all of your cards are just beautiful and of course Tilda is wonderful in her wintery goodness. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.
Hugs Jodie from Oz