Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

Crafty Angels meets Just Magnolia


Good morning. It's a frosty one here again... brrr!!

Today I'd like to share a card I made for my Crafty Angels DT project and for Just Magnolia with their theme "Hearts & Flowers". It also fits this week's Secret Crafter challenge which is "Hearts" and the Stampavie & More challenge which is a colour combo of Pink/Brown. 

Plenty of distress ink was used on this card. I distressed my papers and edged them with Vintage Photo, scrunched up the tag and distressed it with Antique Linen and Tilda has been stamped and distressed with both of the above inks. Even the adage ticket has been inked. 


On the tiny tag I used one of Tim Holtz 'Life's Possiblities' stamps. I adhered that to a grungeboard heart that had been painted with Tea Dye crackle paint and edged with Vintatge Photo ink. The little button was threaded with the string from the tag.


 Papers: MME & Creative Imaginations
Images: Magnolia's Tilda from the Winter Kit & Tim Holtz Visual Artistry
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Grungeboard heart, pearls, buttons, mini tags, adage ticket & ribbon from my stash

I have my little man home today as they have no school so we are off to do some more practicing riding his bike with no stabilisers.. :S

Have a great monday and happy crafting!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it´s beautiful. Just amazing. Love every detail.

Juls said...

how gorgeous is this..love all your beautiful details, especially the misical background! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

sooooo boootiful! xx

Joey said...

Hi,

your card is beautiful, gorgeous colours and those flowers look so pretty

Joey.x

maxine said...

wow this is fantastic, I love it.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Sandie. Love the vintage stamped Tilda.

Julie x

P.S. Did you spot you got a Top 5 on Fussy & Fancy Friday??? Well done!!!

Mel X said...

Hi Sandie, a stunning creation I have to say. Love all the elements and the vintage feel! Great colouring!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC and good luck in the draw

Mel X

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is stunning love that music paper and how you have coloured Tilda
Hugs Jacqui x

DeeDee said...

Love the tiny details, and all the inky goodness. I need to take more time to thread my buttons.

DeeDee said...

Love the tiny details, and all the inky goodness. I need to take more time to thread my buttons.

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is stunning!
So many lovely details and I love the distressing and the way Tilda sit on the tag!
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Oh what a beautiful card.

thanks for joining us at SAM challenge

valou

Deirdre said...

Sandie, just love your card. x

BA said...

such a wonderful card
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA