Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Crafty Angels meets Anyone for Anya?


Good morning! No sun here today, but none of that volcanic ash that's hovering over us either!! I do feel for those who are stuck abroad and can't get home.

The Crafty Angels challenge this week, as set by Shirley, is to make a wedding card. 

Don't forget that each week there will be a top 3 chosen and at the end of each month all the Top 3's will be entered into a draw for this super cute  Greeting Farm stamp.


For my card I used a CC Designs image and coloured her using Copic markers. I added a little glitter to her veil and bouquet.
Recently a very sweet FB friend, Marlene, was so good as to pick up a pack of SU card for me and I have to say I've never loved using my copics as much. This paper is fantastic to work with. No bleeding and blends like a dream!! Thank you so much Marlene.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've added just a touch of stickles to them. I'm fast running out of my little roses, they are just so pretty that i love to use them on just about everything, lol. The heart pin is also from Wild Orchid.


I am also entering my card into the Cute Card Thursday "Touchy Feely" challenge and  Anyone for Anya? challenge this week which is "Sweet as Sugar"... they would like to see something girlie and pretty and what could be sweeter, girlier or prettier than a bride :)

Don't forget to hop over to my teamies' blogs to see their Wedding cards and leave them a little love.
 Remember, to enter you need to link your card (not your whole blog) and link back the Crafty Angels challenge in your blog post :) 

Thanks for popping by, have a great Monday
Sandie
xXx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, I love it!

Victoria said...

thi sis so pretty she looks so cool as a bride, fantastic card x

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Sandie. A beautiful image and lovely embellishments used!
Clairex

Maria Matter said...

so so lovely Sandie!!!
Blessings, Maria

Sabina said...

Beautiful card! Really like the colours you have used and the flowers are lovely! Can understand you like to use them.. :)

Thanks for taking part in our Anyone for Anya challenge!

*Sabina*

cats whiskers said...

What a charming little card I just adore it
Hugs Jacqui x

Julie said...

A really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.