Pages

Monday 26 April 2010

Crafty Angels - Summer

The theme we have over on the Crafty Angels challenge blog this week is "Summer". 
The stamp I've used is called Chelsea, from the Wild Sprout collection. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning Chelsea all you need to do is play along in our challenges. Each week there is a Top 3 picked and at the end of each month all the Top 3 winners will be entered into a draw to win.


Image: The Greeting Farm "Chelsea"
Papers: Basic Grey
Tools: MS Scallop Dot punch, copic markers
Pearls, Prima flowers, ribbon and button from my stash

Don't forget to hop over to the Crafty Angels blog to see what Summery creations my fellow DT ladies have made.

5 comments:

Rach said...

A fabulous card, great image, she looks so cute.xx

Juls said...

very sweet! Love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Sandie this is just a pure delight to see the colours are gorgeous so is that cute little image a fabulous piece of work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kimmi said...

Sandie - She is beautiful. The colours are gorgeous! Love the pearls and the flower - fab!! Your colouring is brilliant on this cutie!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Sandie,

I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the Creative Card Crew. I didn't get a chance to come by during our last challenge and I wanted to say how happy I am that you have joined our team. Your card is wonderful. The image is darling and I love the Basic Gray papers you used. Beautiful color combo. Thanks for doing such a great job on my challenge this week. Looking forward to designing alongside you in the upcoming months.