Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Just Magnolia - Sketch with a Twist & a sneak peek...


Just Magnolia are celebrating their 1st Birthday.... yay!! Happy Birthday JM!!

This week they have a fabulous sketch done by Mina, with "Thank You" as an optional twist. 


This sweet Tilda is the one I won on Scrap Whispers in March. She is so pretty!! I've coloured her using copic markers and distressed the background with TH inks. 

My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. As always I've added a little sprarkle to them. The little tag is handwritten.. woah, talk about biting nails, lol. What is it about hand writing sentiments that makes me break out in a cold sweat??!! LOL. 


My papers are from Magnolia's spring range. The heart shaped pin and lace are also from Wild Orchid. 

The little yellow pearls were in the kit I received from Kerry, for the Galway Extravaganza class that I am teaching this coming weekend .... which leads me to my little sneak peek. 



To book this class and learn all about using your distress inks for images and shading just pop over to An Siopa Bui. Places are limited so don't delay.

Thanks for dropping by
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Dena said...

Goodness, your card is out of this world!!!! Love those pretty papers and the yellow pearls!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Andrea said...

So beautiful, I love the colors.

Andrea

Di's Dooodles said...

Wonderful work Sandie!!