Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

Crafty Angels meets Simon Says Stamp


Morning all :) We're off to the zoo today, naughty parents taking the kiddos out of school for a day of fun, lol. 

Before I set off I would like to share my DT card for Crafty Angels. The theme this week is "Ripping and Tearing". I used the sketch from Simon Says Stamp so am entering into their challenge. 


These hAnglar stamps are sooo running close being my favourite cutsie stamps. I tell ya, they are giving my Maggies a run for their money.... of course I don't have any of the fairytale Maggies yet so I'll hold off on judgment for now, haha!!

I have coloured using Copic sketch markers and gave her an outline to make her 'pop'. The papers have been ripped and inked with vintage photo.


I've used Star Dust Stickles on all of my flowers, the butterfly and the wings on my image. I've also inked the flowers with Victorian Velvet distress inks. I made the photo corners using the co-ordinating cardstock and have also inked & stickled them. The ribbon and white ric rac is from my stash.

Image: hAnglar and stAngler kit 4
Papers: PM Rose Garden & Coredinations cardstock
Tools: TH distress inks, copic markers, x-Cut 3D butterly punch, oval & scallop oval
nestabilities, cuttlebug


Thanks for visiting, have a great day
Sandie
xXx

8 comments:

Rach said...

gorgeous Sandie, have fun at the Zoo.xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Sandie! Love the butterfly!
Hope you have fun at the zoo! My kids would love that... day off school to go to the zoo!
Hugs
Kim
x

Mummylade said...

they are gorgeous little stamps aren't they =)

Di's Dooodles said...

Gorgeous card Sandie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandie :-) The image is gorgeous and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

Hope the weather was nice for a lovely day at the Zoo :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols and the DT x x

Deirdre said...

Sandie, just adore it. Hope you had a great day at the zoo.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Sandie.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Superb work with the stickles!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah