Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Creative Card Crew - Emma's Sketch


Hello!! I hope you all had a great Monday. Mine was interesting, lol. My keys have been retrieved so the kiddos are safely in school today and I can get to doing the work I had planned on doing yesterday. But first I want to share a card with you...

On Creative Card Crew this week Emma has designed a beautiful sketch to work with. I am so in love with these CC Designs images and am slowly getting around to inking them up. How cute is this little one??!!

We are sponsored this fortnight by Simon Says Stamp

Heidi is kindly offering a $20 gift certificate as the prize to one lucky winner.
Anyone for Anya have a theme of "Lucky Numbers" this week and I thought the "4U" was a clever idea... even if it's by no means original, lol. Using a bingo card was my first instict but I didn't have any suitable ones. Aw well... 


I coloured  my image using copic sketch markers. I really could not decide if she was sitting or standing so I went with standing.. but the more I look at it now, the more I believe she's actually sitting... haha! Too late now, eh?! 

I cut the circle using nesties and then shaded the background with distress inks. Then I cut matching card with the scalloped circle nesties and mounted it onto 3D foam dots.

The border was punched using MS Scallop Dot punch and I've added some gorgeous lace too. My pins are from both Tabby Crafts (pearl top) and Wild Orchid (heart). 


My flowers are also from Wild Orchid Crafts.. no surprise there!! I have used cherry blossoms (and inked the edges), 25mm roses and 10mm roses. Shock, horror.. I didn't use and stickles on them!! LOVE the different sizes and range of colours available.  I could do very serious damage to my credit card on this site.. lol. 

So hop on over to the Creative Card Crew blog and see what the other girlies have come up with. If you do use the sketch this week please do link up so that I can visit you! 

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Tuesday!!
Sandie 
xXx

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Shes gorgeous Sandie, beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Such a darling card, Sandie!! The image is so sweet. Love the DPs and lace you used.

Pauline C said...

Fab colouring and love all your flower details. Hope you have a great week
pauline x

LilyPuss Cards said...

This is lovely hun,,such a cute image and I love those DP's...
Hugs
Jannn.(lol)..x

Jo Nevill said...

Many congrats Sandie, you have just won a Simon Says Stamp stamp set on my blog ! Can you please email me !

Have a great day and love your card !

Hugs,

Jo xxx