Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2010

ABC Challenges - X for Xtra


Happy Wednesday!!

Our ABC challenge for this fortnight is X for Xtra. That means extra embellishments, dimension, tags, a hidden messgage.. the choice is yours!

For my extra I gave my card dimension with lots of flowers!! I used a sweet CC. Designs Pixie image and coloured her using copic markers. As always, the wings have been stickled for extra sparkle. My flowers are from Wild Orchid and are also stickled. 


My papers are BG Marrakech and the sentiment comes from In Circles Sentiments - they are so handy to have!! I inked around the sentiment with Brushed Cordoroy distress ink.

To finish off I added just a little bit of Prima bling. 

Challenges: 
Anyone for Anya - Fabulous Flowers


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ow such a cute card. This is one of my favourite images. Isn't she precious. Love your flowers too *hugz*

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandie,

Simply gorgeous!! Love the papers you have used and great detail.
Thanks for joining us at AFA? and good luck
Yvonne x

Di said...

Lovely Sandie, i love the papers and the colours you have used.

Hugs Di x

Heather said...

Oh Sandie, this is gorgeous, love your colour scheme and gorgeous papers, fabulous cute image and lovely details.
luv and hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

A sweet card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Deirdre said...

aaaaahhhhhhhh, adorable. Love it.