Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Back to School

Happy Sunday!! Wow, I can't believe the weekend is almost over.. yesterday just flew by in a haze of cleaning products and laundry, but it means that I have some free crafty time today :D 

This week on Anyone for Anya? the theme is BACK TO SCHOOL.

We have a brand new sponsor - Debbie from Stampeezee, and the prize on offer is £10.00 to spend in the shop!
I decided not to make a card for this one, instead I made a mini coaster album to keep pics of my little ones first day of school.

I used a cute CC Designs digi download, called Sugarplums School Emma With Pencil,  from All That Scraps.


The papers are MME and were free on a magazine a while back. I coloured my sweet image with copic markers and I added some pearls & flowers to the album for a touch of girly-ness-nesssss, lol. 

The album title is made up using Thickers and a Dymo label maker. 

Be sure to hop over to my teamies' blogs to show them some love and see their wonderful creations. 

Now, I have just enough time to finish my coffee before heading out with the kiddos, they're not so patient.. at all!! Daddy is totally on duty this afternoon, lol. 

Have a very happy day! 
Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

Katharine Steff said...

Oooh, prettyness. I want to see the inside :P xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is stunning hun..just love it!!

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling, Sandie.. and perfect for our Back to School challenge. Peggy x

crafty amy said...

Hiya :D
I am here for a catch up sorry I am so late getting over here.
This card is amazing! I am loving the dynamo label :D
Hugs

Amy xx