Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Anyone for Anya - A sketch for you!

Good morning and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! The kiddos have been counting down the days and are uber excited that it's finally here. We go trick or treating this evening and I have no doubt that I will be asked a gazillion times before then if it's time yet. 

Anyhooo, on to my card. This week on Anyone for Anya? we have a fabby sketch for you to follow, as we do on each last Sunday of the month. 

I was browsing The Greeting Farm site recently and spied a gorgeous set, Darling Sisters, on sale at only $7!! They were just too cute to leave sitting there, especially at that price so they came to live with me .. and they brought Grammie & Gramps with them, lol. ;)


The image I used is my favourite of the 3 in the set. They are all beautiful but this one is soooooo cute.

I used a 4" circle doily behind my image, spritzed it with Diamond Glimmer Mist and dried it off with my heat gun. The effect is really lovely, and much nicer than the pic shows. I also inked the edges with Forest Moss, added star dust stickles to the edges of all my papers and on the image - this card SPARKLES!! 
I will be back a little later today with my pick for Music Saves My Soul Saturday {a day late}. Hubster is away at a swap meet and I hope to get a little crafty time in, if the kids aren't wired to the moon with excitment and force me to get into the Halloween 'spirit', lol. 

Meanwhile, have a peeky over on the AFA? Blog at what my teamies have created this week. 

Catch ya soon
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Love the glimmer mist and stickles on this.