Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

PaperPlay Challenges & a winner!!

Hi everyone!! So sorry to keep everyone waiting to see who won the fabby Waltzing Mouse Teeny Trees stamp set.. it's just been one of those weeks... 

I wrote out all of the names on a piece of paper and had my daughter pick.. and the winner is..... 

DeniseB!!


 Congratulations DeniseB - email me on sandunne4 {at} gmail {dot} com with your snail mail address and I'll get your prize out to you on Tue {Bank Holiday here so no postal services tomorrow}

Now I would like to share a very late PaperPlay Challenges card.  The challenge was set by Vera who wants to see Orange, Blue and Olive Green on  your creations. Not a colour combo I could visualise until I actually sat down and got started. 



Image/Sentiment - Waltzing Mouse : Half Pint Heroes
Papers - Basic Grey : Oh Baby Boy
Jute & Scrappers Floss  - Cardz 'n' Scrapz

Copics: 
Rocket:YG 95, 97 - B21, 23 - E08, 09 - E40, 42 - W3
Skin - E21, 51. 00, 000 & E02(cheeks)

*******************************

I made another Mini Treat Box today, at the request of my 4yr old daughter. 

This time I used some sweet girly papers and "hugs & kisses" ribbon. The image is the stamp I won on Penny Black's FB page a while back - I cut it to size using scalloped circle nesties. I could make these boxes forever - love them!! lol.


Thanks for stopping by today
Sandie
xXx


3 comments:

Deirdre said...

So fab Sandie. Love your Paperplay card and the cute box. Congrats to Denise. Enjoy the bank holiday.

Denise Bryant said...

Lucky me! I sent you my info, Sandie. So pleased to have won.... I just love the Teeny Trees set!
Love the Mini Treat Box you posted today... adorable!
DeniseB

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, those colours look yummy together, like you I thought mmmmmm but they do look great!
As for your box, so sweet!
Hugs shell xx