Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Anyone for Anya and Friends? - A Sketch for You

Morning!! It's another beautiful crisp day out.. so 'crisp' that the dogs eyebrows froze over while out with hubby for a walk this morning, lol. We're at -4.5C at the moment so I'm sensing another crafty day.. or it could be another "stop the kids from killing one another out of boredom" day!!

There are some changes afoot over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog, all will be revealed later .. but for now the new challenge is up and we have a great sketch for you to follow. 

My papers are Cosmo Cricket "Mitten Weather" - aren't they just gorgeous??!! I'm really enjoying all the christmas papers this year. I coloured Anya with copic sketch markers and used my trustee star dust stickles for the fur on her clothes. All of my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they have been inked with Antique Linen - they've also been stickled to death, just how I like them :D


Copics:
Coat/Boots: BG13, 15, 18
Scarf/Tights: R24, 27, 19
Hair: E44, 43, 42
Skin: E51, 21, 00, 000 & E02{cheeks}
Shading: W1, 3

We are sponsored this week by Harlekino and the prize is this beautiful stamp



Well that's it from me for now. I may be back later with a late Music Saves My Soul choice - if we're going ahead with it this week ;) 

Have a wonderful Sunday
Stay warm!!
Sandie
xXx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card... it's gorgeous! I am hoping for a crafy day... I will also be playing referee to my kids...
Hugs
Kim
x

Polly Pierce said...

Clean and simple Sandie, all the way! Love those papers! I might even head over to AFA and have a go myself, if that sketch is anything to go by...

I knew it was cold, but I didn't realise it was that cold! -4.5C? Wowser! Def a day for crafting.

Deirdre said...

Saw you won over on TGF..... your name is in lights!!! woot woot

Chrissy said...

Wow! Such a wonderful card! I love the coloring! I really need to invest in Copics and learn how to use them.