Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Glitter and Glitz

Hi! I have a really quick post today - I made another card for this week's Lili of the Valley's  "Glitter and Glitz" challenge which ends in a couple of hours ..


Very recently I was asked by the lovely Jayne, from Crafty Feeling if I would like to have a play around with one of her kits. Of course one can never have too many embellishments or flowers so I was delighted!! When the kit arrived I was pleasantly surprised by just how much was in it. Loads of flowers with co-ordinating buttons, brads, ribbons, ribbon sliders & dew drops. This kit is called Vintage Delights and is available HERE


 I used Balloon Bunny and coloured him/her? with copic markers {which I will list below}. I then cut it out and mounted it on 3D pop dots. I applied glossy accents to the ballon to give it loads of dimension.


Copics Used:
Fur: C1, 3, 5
Plate: G000, 00
Cupcake: R81, 83
Cupcake paper: E50, 53
Balloon: R32, 35, 37
Papers by Kaisercraft {Gypsy Sisters}
Sentiment and image by Lili of the Valley
Embellishments from Crafty Feeling

Thanks for popping in. 
Sandie
xXx

No comments: