Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release Previews - Day 2

Thanks to everyone who joined us for day 1 of our Waltzingmouse Stamps pre-release previews. I am so glad you were inspired by the samples which the design team created. If you've missed the details of the competition and the FABULOUS prize up for grabs then you need to visit Claire's blog to get all the details!!

Today we are showcasing Join Us, which is a wonderful set dedicated to Invitation and Thanks.

I must apologise in advance, I'm still in my 'all things pink' phase but today I have paired it with blue, lol. What can I say.... I like pink!!


I really must comment on the safety pin stamp -  seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than this stamp??!!! I was getting that stamp on a card no.matter.what!! I inked it up with Worn Lipstick distress ink to tie in with my Blueberry Hill pink/blue papers.


I love how my card could be for a baby shower as easily as for a christening. This stamp set has so much going for it. 

I also made some 3x3 Thank You notelets



Well I do hope you are inspired to visit the rest of the design team who are also previewing today -

22 comments:

Deirdre said...

Another must have set...oh no!!!! Love what you created. Enjoy the day.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet baby card Sandie! love the paper and pretty flowers and your thank you notes are so cute!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the baby card, but those little notelets are brilliant!!! This set is on my "must have" list!!

Bonnie said...

Perfect Sandie!!

anya said...

Sandie, these are gorgeous! I really love the baby card you made. I love the vintage shabby look you created!

Diane Jaquay said...

The "join us" card is simply LOVELY! The delicate paper and flowers and lace are perfect with Claire's sentiment and images! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Great invitation and simple but elegant TY cards. TFS

angelwhispers said...

These are so beautiful the baby card is just so perfect and love the colours! Chanelle xxx

Jen said...

such a pretty little baby shower invite. and the thank you cards are very nice also.
thank you for sharing.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Sandie!

Wonderful cards! Simple, but just perfect designs!! Gorgeous and I love that font and the colors you used are pretty! Yep, I totally agree, that safety pin is so cute! Love your card with that!

Hugs, Wendy

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What lovely cards, Sandie, and that little pin is adorable!!

Helen L said...

What a beautiful baby card: so many pretty details! And I love the simpler thank you cards: shows us how to use CAS with this set. Thanks for your lovely examples!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection of cards Sandie!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I just LOVE your cards! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

You have the most amazing way of coordinating and tying all of your design elements together! The cards you have created are goregous!

Pauline said...

Beautiful!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...these are awesome, Sandie. Your invitation card is so very precious and done in such eye catching colors. You crack me up...you got that pin on there and it looks fantastic! =)

Your Thank You cards are amazing...really showcasing how quickly you can create really elegant note cards. Very nicely done.

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful set of cards, Sandie!

Patty said...

The baby card is delicious!

Ren-Yi said...

i love your baby card! beautiful creation w/ the crochet trim. and look at the lil mini cards - too cute!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh Sandie they are fab.....simply beautiful

Ali x