Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Whiff of Joy April Release

This is my second post today, if you're looking for my Waltzingmouse SOAP post then click HERE

Whiff of Joy have released their exclusive digital images, and wondeful new dies...  and they are available from today!! Not only can you purchase black and white Digi stamps - some of them can also be purchased already colored in, all you need to do is print them off. 

The DT have been sharing previews of both the stamps and dies for the past week and today I would like to share a couple more cards with you. 

On my first card I used 2 images, the large tree and Ben Playing Guitar. I printed them seperately but you also have the option of merging them before printing. 


My papers are from the Spring paper pad by Whiff of Joy and I've also used some teal cardstock and Kraft card. I used the clouds border die on the Kraft. All of my papers have been inked and machine stitched.


The Adage ticket has been scrunched up and inked and I've used Pink Paislee alpha stickers for the 'Big'. Some brown scrappers floss completed the card. 

Challenges - 
Aud Sentiments Challenge - A sentiment/card for a child
Creative Card Crew - For a Child
House That Stamps Built - Create a Scene
Digital Tuesday -  For the Kids

*****************************

My next card features The Amazing Betty


The papers on this card are by Basic Grey, from their Offbeat collection. My sentiment has been done using the Versatile Shape die and General Sayings II - the English version.



Challenges - 
Pals Paper Arts - Punches
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Nettie G's Digital Gems  - all about the Roses
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Die Cuts or Punches
Scrappy Frogs - Flowers and Lace

Thanks for dropping by! I will be back tomorrow with Day2 of Watlzingmouse Stamps SOAP!
Sandie
xXx

13 comments:

Mandy said...

love the tree one, super pretty!!! even she who dont like WOJ is converted on this one!!! xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creations as always Sandie.

Just to let you know that I've moved....wordpress was not for me. My FB and blogger accounts were hacked so I'm starting afresh hope you will join me over at my new abode

Ali x

Audrey said...

Wow! What gorgeous cards! I especially love the way you colored that tree. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Dawn said...

What a lovely card for a child! Love your image and font you used. Thank you for joining in a Creative Card Crew!

Anonymous said...

Hello
great design and beautiful colors.
Your card like it very much.
The Digistamp of WOJ is so sweet.

Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
**Karla

Lynn said...

Fantastic cards and gorgeous colouring!The die cuts are awesome:)
Thanks so much for joining us Gingerloft Challenges:)
huggs
Lynn xx

Michelle said...

Two fabulous cards, love these images and your colouring looks amazing.

Sorry it took so long for me to comment on your submission to Make it Monday this week. So many entries,so little time,lol. But I am so glad that you joined in.

Michelle :-)

Lisa B said...

I just have to saw I am in awe of your talent. These cards are amazing! I just adore the one with the little boy by the tree..Tooooo precious! Fabulous job coloring the images also!!

Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters "Let's Hear It For The Boys" challenge. Good luck!

Lisa B said...

I just have to saw I am in awe of your talent. These cards are amazing! I just adore the one with the little boy by the tree..Tooooo precious! Fabulous job coloring the images also!!

Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters "Let's Hear It For The Boys" challenge. Good luck!

EVIL twin said...

Love these. I really like your use of colors!

Thanks for joining our challenge at Amber's crafts & stuff.

*!*!april!*!*

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so cute! Thanks very much for playing along with our For A Child challenge at the Creative Card Crew! :D

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous a beautiful design and a great image thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

DG said...

Love your coloring on this and the Stitching. Thank you for joing us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge this past week.

Diana