Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday & GDT Just Magnolia

Good morning.. TGIF!!! 

I have 2 cards to share today. My first is for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday. This week the team are showing Monochromatic +1 cards. 

For my card I used Sugar 'n' Spice Marci and chose to use blues with a splash of pink.


My papers are by Tim Holtz and they've been machine stitched onto blue card from The Paper Mill. Both my ribbon and lace were from my RAK from the very sweet Ali. The flowers are Wild Orchid and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. 


Copics Used - 
Skin: E00. 01, 11, R20
Hair: E71, 74, 77
Dress/Shoes: B91, 93, 95, 97
Cupcake: E50, 53. R00, 21, 22

Next up is my 2nd guest DT card for Just Magnolia and hAnglar & stAnglar Challenges. The challenge for this week is a lovely sketch my Jane.


My papers are Basic Grey Sweet Threads matted with deep brown cardstock. The flower and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafs and the Pearls are Kaisercraft. 


I had some challenges in mind when making my cards but will have to add them later as I'm late for a coffee date.. yes, such a hard life I live, lol. 

Well that is it from me for today. Have a wonderful Friday.
Sandie
xx




4 comments:

Nela said...

Both cards are stunning!
Hugs Nela

Deirdre said...

Gorgeous and gorgeous!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby cards sweetie

Ali x

Sandra H said...

I love both cards they are stunningly gorgeous:) Sandra H