Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps New Release Previews - Day 2

Morning!! Well I do hope you all enjoyed yesterdays previews of A Cottage Home, the DT did an absolutely amazing job!! We also welcomed 3 fabulous new ladies to the DT - Becca Feeken, Clare Buswell & Kelly Schirmer.

Today we are bringing you Say it Loud Autumn/Winter - a wonderful follow-on to the Say it Loud collection which is a personal favourite of mine, so I was thrilled to see a Holiday version being released this month.


 I've used Bo Bunny 'Father Christmas' 6x6 paper pad, machine stitched and adhered to a white card base. These papers are very traditional in colour and quite vintage'y in style. 
I added some lace and pearl spray, along with some poinsettias and punched pine leaves. The sentiment was stamped out using momento tuxedo black onto white cardstock, cut out with oval nestabilites, matted with a green scalloped oval and stitched down. Then I mounted them on dimensionals. 



Thanks for looking! Please do drop by my teamies' blogs to see their fabulous creations - here is the list of participants today:

19 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the soft vintage feel to your card - the papers are lovely! And I really like the sweet poinsettia flowers. Wonderful card!

Sonia said...

What a yummy card! I love how you brought all the elemnts together on this card.

Pam said...

love the card Sandie & I am looking forward to the GBCE where I will be able to get some of these gorgeous stamps. I especially love the background ones!!

Unknown said...

ooh lovely olde worldy vintagy feel top this Sandie!! Think you'll find me CASEingthis!!!! Big Hugs and thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sandie, your card is lovely. You always add the most exquisite details to your cards. They are always so detailed and a joy to look at!

Sarah Martina said...

This is so festive! I'm so ready for the holiday season after seeing everyone's gorgeous cards!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

These new images are just going to be so much fun... and you have really showed another way to use them... !

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab card hun, lovely colours and detail, hugs Liz xx

Sharron said...

So festive and pretty! Love the vintage look!

Anonymous said...

Sandie, this is so pretty and so festive. Beautiful colors!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your fabulous papers enhance your Christmas sentiment beautifully!! What a charming card!

Susan Hogan said...

Traditional but not - like it!

Cathy Weber said...

I just bought those exact same papers today, and you have given me such inspiration. I love the bling on this card. So pretty.

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful card, Sandie! Loving those poinsettias with that paper. A perfect, classic Christmas card!

Pauline said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous font, and LOVE the paper and roses.

anya said...

I love the paper you've paired your sentiment with. The lace and rhinestones really reinforce the vintage elegance, too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it. love the colors.

Cheryl S. said...

These new stamps are wonderful and I love the vintage look of your card!

Fay Marie said...

Beautiful card using the pattern combinations!