Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Some Odd Girl - Black and White

Well it seems that lately I can't hold a date in my head for love nor money - at least not when I'm organised and ahead with my DT projects *hang head*. I swear my offspring are to blame, driving me demented fighting because they're stuck indoors due to awful weather again. Anywhooooooo......

This is my last project as Some Odd Girl's guest designer. Wow, the last 2mths have FLOWN by. Our theme for this challenge is to use a Black and White Image. Your project doesn't have to be black and white but your image must be. For my card I've used Mad Hatter Kody


I decided to go all black and white and used Meadowlark papers by My Mind's Eye and black & white Sew Easy bakers twine
 

 This challenge runs thru Tuesday Nov 1 @ midnight EST. And the prize for the winner will be 2 digis from SomeOddGirl.com

Check out what the fabulous ODD DT have created over on the Some Odd Girl Blog  

Challenges - 
365 Cards - day 235 Seeing Spots
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - 3E - at least one metal embellishment
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - Spots & Stripes
Simply Create - shades of black
Southern Girls - Stripes and Polka Dots
Simon Says Stamp - nursery rhymes/fairy tales
Have a great day 
Sandie
xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOo its stunning Sandie !


Glad im not the only one with bickering kids, ours haven't had a play out day at all during this holiday just to windy and wet, back to school on wednesday *hurrah !*


Aj.

Елена Яшкова said...

Super!!! Классно получилось!

Debbie said...

I love how you used the black and white tones, came out stunning

Debbie

Sheila said...

Oh wow - this is stunning! Love the B & W colour combo hun. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days this time, Sheila:)X

pinky said...

Wow thats absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky

Sandra H said...

Just gorgeous:) Sandra H

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sandie: Love your card especially the patterned papers you chose. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create for our shades of Black Challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your card, and the twine on it - gotta love twine....thanks for joining our SGC....Tanya :)

June Nelson said...

Brilliant I think anyone that does black and white deseves a medal!!! I wouldnt know where to start brilliant xxx

Deirdre said...

Stunning Sandie.

lalkygirl said...

wow what a stunning card ,love the monochrome ....so striking
,thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck
i have candy on my blog if you would like to enter
http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/
tracey x

michele said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! hugs x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful! Thanks for entering the Simply Create Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!