Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

DT Whiff of Joy and Basic Grey Challenges

Howdy bloggers! This is my 2nd post today, if you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog hop just click HERE :) 

The new challenge is up over on Basic Grey Challenges and we want to see your Mother's Day OR Girlie creations. Please remember that you have to use at least one Basic Grey product to be able to qualify for our prize !





On my card I've used one of the new release Whiff of Joy stamps from their Family collection - which will be available in the store on March 22nd. My image has been coloured up with copic markers. I have also used the sketch from the current Whiff of Joy challenge.

My papers are Hopscotch 6x6 paper pad, stitched down onto brown and white cardstock.  The beautiful pink ribbon is from Whiff of Joy. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges -

Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Dots & Stripes 
Delightful Challenges - Someone Special
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Feathers and Fur
Glitter Geeks - Mother's Day
Polka Doodles - Animal or a Bird
Papertake Weekly - For the Girls, or Mum

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful Sunday
Sandie
xx



13 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

Awwww this is so sweet, take care, Doreen x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Sandie I love the colour palette and their cute little faces. Well done Hugs Elaine

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Beautiful card ! What more can I say, but thanks for sharing at Dutch Dare .
Lisa :)

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Very pretty card ! I love all the layers and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare.
Lisa :)

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love it.....

happyscrapper said...

How enchanting. I love the papers that you used they perfect. The image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back next time.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at CCCC

Dorte said...

I love the sketch from WOJ, so lovely. Your card is really pretty, the imege so cute.
Thanks for joining our dots and stripes challenge at DDCC. Hope to see you again.
Dorte,x

miatagal said...

This is so cute, Sandie. Love your amazing colouring!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Darling!! I didn't know WoJ came out with this cute image and your card is wonderful! *Hugs

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so adorable! I just love it! 2 cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Team this week! I am having a card challenge over at my blog, if you get a chance, stop by and see if you would be interested in joining! http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2012/03/relay-for-life-prize.html

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Sandie, this is just so gorgeous!! Awesome colouring of this adorable image and I love your papers and embellies! Thanks too for sharing it with us at WOJ challenges this fortnight! Hugs, Juliexx

Kruemel said...

I just love your card! These new images are so adorable and your take on our sketch and the papers you used are just beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at WOJ Challenges this fortnight!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Karina said...

Such a gorgeous card, Sandie. Love your take on my sketch! Such a fabulous colouring of the sweet image and beautifully embellished. Thank you so much for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges :o).
Hugs, Karina