Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

DT Quixotic Paperie - A Christmas Elf Banner


Hi everyone!! We are having a  FESTIVE THEMED WEEK over on the Quixotic Paperie blog and today I am sharing  a banner I made featuring the Christmas Elves Collection from Make it Crafty. 

I've used Make it Colour Blending card and copic markers for my images. 

Socks

Rocky

Floppy

Zippy

Tinkles

Duffy

I  hand cut the ribbon pennants. My patterned paper is from Echo Park and I've stitched them down onto the base. Then I layered on some white doilies, which I'd cut from one of my doily dies, lace and baker's twine before adhering the images with 3D foam dots. I then tied the pennants together with deep red ribbon, and I tied little bells in between them. 


I also added some Make it Crafty lasercut chipboard from the Holly Decorations set which I've coloured with pencils and added some glossy accents to. 




Don't forget - On Saturday 24th November there will be a festive themed giveaway so make sure to check back in at the Quixotic Paperie Blog

Challenges -
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts
Paperminutes - Pennants
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes!


Sandie
xx

16 comments:

Zoe said...

wow! Awesome Sandie!!!

Caroline said...

Wow this is stunning. Caroline xxx

Jane said...

I agree with Zoe and I hope you get your Internet sorted soon
Hugs
Jane

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Sandie!

craft-roomjulia said...

Wow again, this is stunning, such detail and creativity going on. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Mervi said...

Beautiful banner, cute images and lovely details!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
good luck;-))m

Penny said...

Oh, you did such a fantastic job on this banner! I love all your sweet images and your wonderful coloring! Love the great stitching, and embellishing, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sandra H said...

Wow...........Absolutely fabulous x

Berry said...

Stunning work Sandie! Hugs Rebekah xx

Angie Delarie said...

I so love this banner adorable

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous banner, I love these little elves, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Julie said...

This is amazing and your colouring is just stunning.

Glad I popped over from Make It Monday.

Hugs

Julie x

Lori Aragon said...

You've been super busy! This is FABULOUS Sandie... every bit of it ♥

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow wow sandie these are incredible!!! where do you find the time hehe!! beautiful colouring and love the design :)

Leanne said...

This is AWESOME!!! You're cranking on the banners Sandie!!
I've had some of these elves colored for a couple weeks just waiting for a home. I've found inspiration here and will possibly create a banner too.
Thanks for sharing!!
;)

Kati said...

What a fantastic artwork!!! I love the way your colored the figures!
hugs
mamapia