Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

DT Quixotic Paperie - Lilliana

Hi guys! I finally have my internet connection back, but for how long is anyone's guess, lol. Today I have a card to share which I made last week. It features Lilliana from the new release of Saturated Canary stamps - which are available to pre order over on the Quixotic Paperie store


My papers are from My Mind's Eye and as always, I've stitched them down onto the cardstock. I added a white doily in between the papers. To embellish I've used Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers, pearls from The Hobby House, die-cut tickets, Tim Holtz film strip and a flossed wooden LOVE charm. 


Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00. E11, R20
Hair - E08, E09, E18
Shirt: R30, R32, R35
Pants: BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes - E23, E25, E27

You can enjoy 10% off the whole range of Saturated Canary stamps for a limited time only!!

That's it from me for today. Don't forget to check out the SPECIALS section for some super offers.

Hope it inspires!
Sandie
xx

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous coloring...

LilyPuss Cards said...

Good to see you back...lovely card and great colouring as usual...

Hugs
Jan...xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x

Jane said...

Ooh I like that pretty floral DP! Fabbie layout Sandie, it shows off the image perfectly.
Hugs
Jane

Faye said...

Super, super pretty card Sandie, love the layout and the detaisl too. Happy Birthday :)

Leanne said...

Pretty Sandie!! How do you do it? :)
Have a fabulous birthday my friend!!
;)