Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - 3D/Altered

Hi!! It's Friday and that means we have some Inspiration for you over on the La-la Land Crafts blog. This week our theme is 3D/Altered. 

I found a great tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for a Nugget Box so that is what I made :D 


I used pink cardstock for the base and layered up some Prima papers onto it. The dies I've used are Rolled Rose Sm/Med, Heart Banner, Filigree Corner & Large Flourish(leaves). 


To embellish I added some white pearls and a little bow made of Baker's Twine. 


Don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. We also have a wonderful Facebook Page where you can share your cards as well as a Twitter feed!

Have a great weekend
Sandie
xx



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a brilliant creation XX

Jennifer said...

This is amazing! I love the wonderful colour and those rolled flowers and heart banner are incredible together!

Kathya said...

What a beautiful box, Sandie! Lovely papers and flowers too.
Hugs, Kathya