Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps March Release Previews Days Three

Welcome back to Day Three of Waltzingmouse Stamps March release previews. Today we have another amazing set for your viewing pleasure - Folk Art Medallion. To coordinate with these stamps there is also a fantastic set of digital papers. 

On my first card I used the stamps to create my background in soft pinks and blues. 


I added lots of pink and blue embellishments and used one of the smaller medallion stamps with White Pearl embossing powder on the pink cardstock. It's quite hard to see the embossing in the photograph :/ For the sentiment I cut out the Labels 25 shape and leaving the die in place, I gently sponged the card so that it leaves a white border all around.


On my second card I used the Folk Art digi papers and one of the sentiments from the Folk Art Medallion. I was following a sketch to make this one but not for the life of me can I remember where I saw the sketch, lol.


As my sewing machine is giving me allsorts of jip I did some faux stitching using black marker, and to embellish I simply added a punched butterfly, 2 flossed buttons and some white pearls. 


Thanks for dropping by!
Below you will find the full list of ladies showcasing Folk Art Medallion today. 


Sandie
xXx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty first card! Love the faux stitching on the 2nd too!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful clusters of flowers along your sentiment label Sandie - and the digi papers are so lovely layered on your 2nd card!

Unknown said...

Oh these are divine!! Beautifully put together Sandie, perfect shabby chic! I can't believe how many gorgeous things you have made under such a tight schedule!! I had mine for far longer and didn't get as much done as you!!! Stunning, and oooh...your CAS is showing! and it's fabby!!! loved that purple and green card!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the shabby chic look on the first card - so feminine, so pretty! Loving the warm colours on the second card too - the digi papers are great!

Bumblebee said...

Love these Sandie, and I'm so excited about seeing the digital papers tomorrow, because they are just beautiful! I hate it when I follow a challenge or sketch and can't remember where it was from!!!(or miss the deadline, thats something else I often do!)x

Jo4Him said...

Great cards; love the details and colors. Thanks for sharing

Deborah said...

Hi Sandy,

I just found your blog and I LOVE your beautiful cards! Love the bright colours, the details, all of them!!

Greets Deborah

Vicki said...

I love the spring colors of your card. Pretty!

Joyce said...

Your cards are so very pretty.

B said...

Love the springy colors of the ping and blue thank you card! So cool! And the second card is just perfect with all the faux stitching!