Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

La-la Land Crafts - Kraft, White +1

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.!!



It's inspiration Friday over on La-La Land Crafts and this week our theme is a colour inspiration - Kraft, White + 1.

My +1 is Green and I made a card and a mini pizza box.

My card features Li'l Rocker Luka


Copic Markers -
Skin - E000, E00. E11, R20
Hair - E22, E23, E25
Hat/Pants - YG91, YG93, YG95
Shoes - E43, E44, E47
Shirt - E51, E53, E55
Guitar - E31, E33, E35

I got the tutorial for the mini pizza box over on Splitcoast Stampers. All you need is one sheet of 11" x 6" cardstock and a selection of patterned papers of your choosing. I used the Heart Banner, Water Lily & Heart Treble Clef dies. 



Challenges - 
Copic Marker Europe - Card for a Man
Top Tip Tuesday - Girls & Boys Come Out To Play (include a girl &/or boy)

Sandie
xXx


5 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Thata very fantastic color combo, looks great, love it!

LG
Michaela

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love it! the kraft is great and love the green. fab design :)

Sandra H said...

Fabulous creations x

Elaine Stark said...

Fabulous colours and a great image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Julie said...

Fabulous - love the card and how you've decorated the box!! Juliexx