Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

DT Quixotic Paperie - TGF Charlotte Chic

Hi!! I am back today with another Greeting Farm project to share. One of my favourite things to make is tags and on this one I've featured the newly released Charlotte Chic


She's been stamped out onto Make it Colour Blending card, coloured up with Copic Markers and cut out with a scissors. 


I cut the TGF Fence from heavy kraft cardstock and adhered it on top of the Prima papers with 3D foam dots. Then I adhered Charlotte to the Fence. I punched out a butterfly from the same kraft cardstock. 


To embellish I added a little Prima Washi tape, some self adhesive pearls the Smile sentiment from TGF's Delicate Words Die set. 

Have a great day!!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Mojca said...

What a wonderful tag! I love the cute little image and the colours are just gorgeous!!! hugs! MOjca

Shazza said...

this is great!!