Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Stamping Bella Madison - 5 o'clock Somewhere!!

Hi guys!! Today I have a card to share which features Madison has a Margarita, one of the Uptown Girls, from Stamping Bella. 


She's been stamped out onto Make it Colour Blending card with Memento black ink and partially coloured up with copic markers. I paper pieced her dress from the same paper collection as I used on to make my card. 


I just LOVE the sentiment that comes with this stamp, it's perfect!! .. and can totally relate to it, ha!! 

My papers are from Pink Paislee's 'Pink Crush' collection and I've used pink and white cardstock for matting and layering. I also added a white doily in between my layers of paper. To embellish I've added loads of flowers, pearls & twine. 

The white, resin look, flowers (and the bow) I've used have been handmade by moi !! I got some amazing new moulds from WOW! Embossing Powder and last night while I was watching Revolution on my laptop I spotted a pack of modelling clay on my shelf.. so I sat and made flowers and bows. So easy, so much fun and I am SO gonna make more later today. 


You can find Madison and the rest of the Uptown Girls right HERE in the Quixotic Paperie Store. And, as it's 5 o'clock right now, grab yourself a margarita while you shop  :D :D :D 

Cheers..
Sandie
xXx