Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

It's a Competition!!

Okay my lovely Bloggers, I need your votes!! Daintree Wedding Hub are running a competition and I was one of 10 lucky recipients of a kit to work with. We all got the same kit and had to make a wedding project from it. 

Before I get to the project deets, here's how you can vote for me


Simple as that!! Feel free to Share it too, every little helps ;) 

Voting will end this coming Monday, Sept 2nd so there are only a few more days. 

So this is my entry!! I altered papier mache box and created a matching Pillow Box. 


First I distress painted the box with a baby wipe and some white acrylic paint. Then I covered it with the patterned papers. The square that holds the wedding photo can be removed to add your own photo :) 

I layered on a little bit of cream lace and some of the ribbons which were in the kit. The rolled roses, open leaf flourish and banner are all dies from La-La Land Crafts. The roses are made from more of the kit supplies and leaf flourish is from some brown paper, also in the kit. 


For the Pillow box, I used the same dies but added a little bow made from more of the kit ribbon. The Congratulations sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' "Tying the Knot" stamp set. 



Thank you so much for dropping by, and if you've already voted, THANK YOU!!! 

Sandie
xxx



1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

What a fantastic creation, looks very wonderfull!

LG
MIchaela