Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Farm Fresh Friday - Anything but a Card

Hi!! We have a new Farm Fresh challenge up over on The Greeting Farm blog and this week the theme is 

Anything but a Card

I made one of my favourite things to make - a Tag!!  features on of the the October Release stamps Holiday Anya 3.


I started out with a chipboard tag and I painted it white. Then I layered on some My Mind's Eye Christmas papers. I added the Gate/Fence before adhering Anya with 3D foam pads. The sentiment and rosette are cut out from the papers. 


I added some Martha Stewart coarse glitter all around the tag to give the feeling of snow. 

Check out the rest of the fabulous Anything but a Card creations over on The Greeting Farm's blog!


Want to play along??
You must use a TGF image (digi, clear, rubber)
Entries must be linked up below by Thursday, October 24th at (noon CST)
Add a direct link to your blog or any online gallery (don't panic if Mr. Linky isn't there! Simply comment with your link and we promise to count you in the random drawing)
The amazing prize: A random entry will be chosen to win either an in stock single rubber stamp, or 4x6 set of their choice. 

Have fun!!
Sandie
xxx




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Truly stunning x