Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hello :)

Hi !!! Today and I have some Little Darlings Rubber Stamps inspiration to share, using some of the Summer CHA release stamps.

I made a step card featuring one of the fabulous new backgrounds - Around the World: Ballroom and I've paired it with Penny's Pully Wagon from the Candibean Release.  I made up the design of this card myself, working around the bacground image which is just over 5" tall x 4" wide. 


I've coloured it all up with Copic Markers and trimmed out my images with a scissors, adhering them down with 3D foam dots. The papers are from the Chocolate Covered Cherry collection and the sentiment is from Little Darling's Everyday Sentiments


Well that's it from me, I hope you find some inspiration from my project today :)
Have a great day
Sandie
xXx



3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Very nice creation, just too cute!

LG
Michaela

Shazza said...

this is amazing x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is beautiful x