Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Waltzingmouse Christmas Day Two

Welcome back!! It's Day Two of A Waltzingmouse Christmas and today we are all about Christmas cards. 

My card features the new Alpine Christmas stamp set.


I stamped out the trees and snow and then masked before stamping the house behind. I coloured the house with Distress Markers and added some white flock to the roof. To create the snowfall I sprinkled some chunky white embossing enamel over the image and heat embossed it (from underneath). The sentiment is part of this set - I just love all of the sentiments that come in the set. I simply stamped it onto white card with memento black ink, adhered it with 3D foam and added some flossed buttons & pearls. On the top I hand cut a pennant from patterned paper and added another flossed button. 



Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see more Christmas inspiration!! In the meantime, check out the rest of the design team's cards for today. 

12 comments:

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card, Sandie!
Love the scene you have made, papers are just perfect!
Hugs, Maya :)

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the snow!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful alpine Christmas! The chalet is colored perfectly!

Julia Aston said...

I want to go stay in the Alpine Chalet with the wonderful snowfall Sandie!! Your papers are so pretty on this!

anya said...

Oh Sandie, this is stunning! Your coloring is just stellar! I love the chunky 'snow' you added - it is the icing on the cake!

Sabrina said...

Such a lovely card!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

christi said...

wow, what great coloring on this card .

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I just adore your coloring and that snowy scene is perfect! Super job!

Vickie Z said...

Love this cottage!! Your coloring and snow are fabulous!!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful coloring on this detailed image Sandie!

Kate said...

Beautiful chalet scene