Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps Inspiration - Sweet Little Prince

Good morning! It's my turn to share a little Waltzingmouse Stamps inspiration over on the Inspiration Blog.

As I am all done with Christmas crafting I altered a Graphic 45 Matchbook Box featuring Nordic Baby and Pinstripe Mini stamps. 


On the chipboard onsie I added a layer of gesso and then stamped the Pinstripe Mini with distress ink. The baby shoes, from Nordic Baby has been stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and I trimmed them out with a scissors, before inking the edges with Brushed Corduroy ink. 



I painted the Little Prince with white acrylic paint and the crown in Pearl Mint Frost, then I stamped Sweet, also from Nordic Baby, onto the crown. 

All of the papers and chipboard embellishments are from Fab Scraps


Thanks so much for dropping by today. 
Sandie
xXx

No comments: