Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Stamping Bella - Bellariffic Friday

It's Bellariffic Friday time over on Blogabella and this week we had a fabby sketch to work with. 
My card features Uptown Girl Sunny is Stylish and I've colured her up with copic markers. I trimmed her out and adhered her down with 3D foam dots. The papers I've used are from Basic Grey. I am determined to use up those papers I was least fond of in each of my 6x6 packs, and these were some of them. 


To embellish I added some washi tape, baker's twine, pearls, a flossed button and a metal key charm. 

Just a reminder that instead of a weekly prize for challenges, there is now a monthly prize of a $50 voucher up for grabs! The winner will be drawn from all entries sent in during the month, so make sure you play along as often as possible to increase your chances of winning. Remember, you must use a current Stamping Bella stamp too!

This week's challenge is an Inspiration Challenge. If you want your project featured on the Bella blog be sure to email your entries to Emily by Thursday night!


Have a great day!
Sandie
xxx

3 comments:

Leslie said...

This is super Sandie! I love the shading on her skirt! I chuckled at you using papers you weren't keen on.....they're quite nice!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Awesome coloring on this cutie pie, Sandie! Great use of embellishments too!

Dana White said...

Sandie this is gorgeous. The charm is the perfect accent for this stylish uptown girl!!