Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Quick no-colouring Birthday Card

Hi! Just a quick post from me today. I am currently purging my craft room and it's turned out to be one of those jobs that make you wonder why you ever started it!! Right now there is barely enough room to open to door because I have everything pulled out of cupboards and boxes :/ 

Anywhoo.. I meant to blog this one last week but time got away from me as usual. 


Stamp: Uptown Girl - Posh has a Present
Papers: Prima
Chipboard embellishments, button, twine & pearl pen

Have you checked out the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook group yet?? 

And don't forget about the current challenge, a GORGEOUS inspiration photo! You can find all the deets here!!


Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Creations by Patti said...

Oh - such a great idea - no coloring but ya gotta stamp it perfectly so there still is some skill involved. I love this stamp! Had to get it!!! Thank You.

Kat W said...

What a lovely idea - I would never have thought of doing this but it looks so fab just stamped on Kraft :-) The embellies are just perfect to complement it.
Hugs, Kat x