Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - One Layer & Luck

Hi everyone! Today's La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday is themed 

One Layer with the option of a Luck twist. 

Yep, one layer.. hmmm... this was a tough one for some of my teamies, but this is what I came up with



My card features Leprechaun Luka...

...and it's flat as flat can be.. lol. I stamped both the sentiment and image onto blending card and coloured it up with copics. Then I made a raised border all around the edges (at 0.5" on all four sides) using my scoring board. 


Copic Markers used - 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E95, YR27
Clothing/Hat - YG21, YG23, YG25, G24, G28, Y21, Y26, Y28, C3, C5, C7, C9.
Crock/Gold - C3, C5, C7, C9. Y21, Y26, Y28

Don't forget, you can join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our
Facebook Page and Twitter. And if you are in need of more inspiration, we are now on

Have a wonderful weekend. 
Sandie
xXx

No comments: