Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

A CAS Birthday Card

Hi! Just a really quick post from me tonight, it's been such a busy week and the bank holiday weekend is just a blur - I can't believe it's Monday night already!! I recently got some Mixed Media stamps from Stamping Bella. If you haven't seen the new stamps you can check them out HERE

Whilst putting them away in my stamp tower I got an idea for a CAS Birthday card featuring the Java Spills and Framed Numbers, with different colour distress inks and a few sequins. 


The colours can be adapted to suit anyone and it literally only took 20 minutes to make. L-O-V-E it! I think my kiddos will be seeing a lot of these for their friend's birthdays, lol. 

Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Jane said...

This is fabulous Sandie, sadly I don't have these stamps but perhaps it means I could turn my numerous coffee cup oopsies into cards??? The Bank holiday was a blur for me too, spent most of it traipsing round garden centres....trouble is now we have oodles of plants to put in the garden...and hubby's hurt his back sigh!
Jane xx

Sandra H said...

beautiful card, I love the design of your cards