Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Chi Chi Memories GDT

Hi!! Back again today with a quick GDT post for Chi Chi MemoriesI made a tag featuring May Girl, which was the freebie for April. She is no longer a freebie but IS available to purchase. 


I used Kaisercraft 'Marigold' papers and layered a little modelling paste on top with the Sunrise Sunset stencil by prima. Then I layered on some flowers, leaves and pins before adhering my image with 3D foam. I punched a hole at the top and added a grommit and then threaded some ribbon through. To finish off I added some coordinating 3mm pearls. 


You can find more Chi Chi inspiration over on the Chi Chi Memories blog and on their Facebook Page. Why not enter the challenges to win yourself some Chi Chi Memories goodies!!

Thanks for dropping by! 
Sandie
xXx


No comments: