Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Photo Inspiration

Hi!! For this week's Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday we had a photo inspiration. 


Soooo, pulling my stash apart I realise that I don't have any SB stamps with flowers and the colours didn't really appeal to me - so basically my project is a far removed from the inspiration as you can get, LOL. But, hey, at least there's a couple of flowers, right??


The backing papers are from Prima and I added loads of texture with some bubble wrap and Blueberry embossing powder


I stamped the image - Life is Good - onto some kraft card and coloured her with Copic Markers. 


The tag had been gesso'd and spritzed with glimmer mist before stamping the sentiment. I added some washi tape around the pages. 


The hearts are chipboard and they've been covered with Prima paper and inked with Brushed Corduroy ink.


Check out the rest of the Bella Babes makes over on the blog. Don't forget to drop in Stamping Bella Facebook pagefor all the latest news, and the SB Sisterhood group to share your wonderful makes with us!!

This week we have a sketch for you. If you want a chance a winning our monthly prize, just email your entry to Em by Thursday so that it can be included in the blog post :)

Have a great day!!!
Sandie

No comments: