Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Handmade Embellishments

Good morning! Our Inspiration theme this week on La-La Land Crafts is Handmade Embellishments. 

I altered the La-La Land Crafts Trinket Box and my embellishments are made using the Rolled rose small and medium, Diamond Wire, Open Leaf Flourish, Pretty Poinsettia, Bird Cage, Cherry Blossom Flowers dies. 


I cut the Birdcage 3 times and adhered them all together, then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I handcut the birt and butterflies from the patterned papers and I also heat embossed the bird before adhering it with a 3D pop dot. 


Inside, there is a matching mini album. The album has 16 pages of various sizes for you to add your photos/journaling to. 


On the front of the album I added more hand cut embellishments. 



This Box/Album will be up for sale in my Etsy Shop this evening. 

You can play along and join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post all your La-La Land creations and don't forget you can also find us over on Twitter!

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Lia said...

OMG ..this is just stunning..