Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday - Sketch

Hello!! This was my card for this week's Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday. We followed another great sketch and I got to use another one of my new stamps - Savannah has a Star (sentiment included)

This was the sketch..

And this is my take on it...

Other supplies: 
Paper - Heartfelt Creations
Card - Papermill Direct
Dies - Classic & Scalloped Nestabilities
Viva Decor Pearl Pen. 


This week we have an inspiration photo for you. And remember, if you want to be included in this week's post, be sure to email your entry to Em by Thursday! 


Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations. 

Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card xx

Kat W said...

A beautiful design, gorgeous papers and your colouring is superb :-)
And of course, I love the image!

Hugs, Kat x